|Data protection "Legislative Decree no. 196/2003"
we wish to inform you that Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 provides for the protection of persons and other parties in relation to the treatment of personal information. According to the above law, said treatment will be characterised by the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and by the protection of your privacy and your rights. In charge of data treatment: Coges S.p.A. - via Luigi Dalla Via,10 - 36015 SCHIO - VI
Clause for clients and suppliers (as per art. 13 of the Privacy Code - Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
Personal data collected directly and/or through third parties by the controller Coges S.p.A. - Via L. Dalla Via, 10 - Schio (VI), are processed in printed, computing and telematic form for the performance of contractual and lawful obligations as well as for the effective handing of business relations, also for future use.
The e-mail addresses that are submitted can be used by the company for forwarding advertising material relative to other services that are similar to those covered by the current business relations.
The non-submittal of data, where not compulsory, will be evaluated from time to time by the controller and the resulting decisions to be made will take into account the importance of the required data in respect of the business relation management.
Data may be disclosed, strictly in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes, and consequently processed, only in relation to the said purpose, by the other subjects:
- our agents organization
- factoring companies
- credit recovery companies
- credit insurance company
- business information companies
- professional and consultants
- transport companies
- sub-contract suppliers.
In relation to the same purposes, data may be processed by the classes of executors or processors appointed in writing by the company.
The data subjects may exercise all the rights set forth in art.7 of L.n.196/2003 (including the rights of data access, updating, objecting to data processing and cancellation) by writing to email@example.com or sending a fax to 039.0445.502999 with PRIVACY as the subject matter.
Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 - Personal Data Protection Code
TITLE II - DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
Section 7 Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5 (2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Details of Coges Copyright
All the material present in this site is Copyright ©2002 - COGES S.p.A. All the original material, the graphics, drawings, software, distinctive marks, and all the documentation contained in this site are protected by the laws of Italy and by international copyright agreements and shall not be reproduced, distributed, displayed or published without permission. Alteration or removal of any trademark or the Copyright notes on the contents is strictly forbidden.
Use of the software
Whenever software is downloaded from the site, its use is subject to the terms of the User's License which will be supplied with said software. It will not be possible to install the software unless the aforesaid License has been accepted.
COGES LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH THE END USER FOR SOFTWARE, FIRMWARE AND DATABASE
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: this COGES License Agreement with the End User is an agreement between the user (a single person or a legal entity) and COGES for the software, firmware, database here defined as "SOFTWARE PRODUCT". The product ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE") includes computer software, its associated storage devices and any printed matter, which may include on-line or electronic documentation. Installation or copying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or using it in any other way imply that the user agrees to be bound by the terms stated in this License Agreement. Any user who does not agree to the terms of this Agreement is not authorised to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by international treaties and laws on copyright, as well as by other laws and treaties on intellectual property. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed and is not sold.
1. USER'S RIGHTS. This License Agreement grants the following rights to the user:Use and copies. COGES authorises the user to utilise copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT exclusively in conjunction with COGES© products. The user is authorised to make backup and archive copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* The user must keep copies of all communications regarding copyright with each copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* The user may not distribute copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties.
* The user may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT except only to the extent that is expressly permitted by applicable law, notwithstanding this limitation.
* The user may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* The user must obey all the applicable laws relative to use of the Software.
3. TERMINATION. COGES may terminate this License Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights, if the user does not comply with the terms and clauses contained in the agreement itself. In such a case the user must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and its component parts.
4. COPYRIGHT. The title and copyrights relative to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all its copies are the property of COGES and its suppliers. The title and rights to intellectual property relating to the contents, to which the user may have access by utilising the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are the property of the respective owners and are protected by copyright and other laws and treaties on intellectual property. This License Agreement does not concede any rights to utilise such contents.
5. RESTRICTIONS ON EXPORT. The user undertakes not to export or re-export the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to any country, to any person or legal entity or to any end user subject to export restrictions in force in Italy.
6. EXCLUSION FROM GUARANTEES. THE USER MAKES USE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AT HIS OWN RISK. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS DESTINED FOR USE EXCLUSIVELY WITH ORIGINAL COGES PRODUCTS. COGES AND ITS SUPPLIERS RECOGNISE NO OTHER GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLICIT, INCLUDING, AMONG OTHERS, THE GUARANTEE OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE AND OF NON VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. IN NO CASE WHATSOEVER CAN COGES OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ACCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFITS, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA OR FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, EVEN IF COGES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. TRIBUNAL OF COMPETENCE. It is understood that any dispute arising with regard to the interpretation, fulfilment and implementation of this License Agreement shall be remitted exclusively to the Judicial Authority of Vicenza (Italy).
Details on the use of other trademarks
All trademarks shown are the property of their legitimate owners.